- Khaki pants can be worn Monday through Friday with the green or navy monogrammed polo shirts.
- Khaki shorts will be allowed on all days (August - November and April and May) except Mass days (shorts can be worn on low Masses)
- The plaid skirt, plaid skort, or plaid jumper can still be worn on any day.
- Each Friday will be a spirit wear shirt and jeans days for those who adhered to the uniform policy throughout the week.
- There will be some occasional themed casual days such as during Catholic Schools Week or special occasions
- Khaki pants should be from Old Navy, Schoolbelles, or French Toast brand sold at numerous retail store.